Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Class Cancelled Wednesday, 9/22

Class,

I am still not well, so I will not be in class tonight.  I will post your next assignment and reading in the Course Documents Online section at right soon.

I hear many anecdotal complaints from students that extra time to complete the assignment due tonight would be appreciated.  Therefore, ALL 18 of your images are now due by 5PM on Friday, 9/24.

Please make good use of the time in class tonight.  Remember, I am always available by text, email, and phone.

I'm sorry I'm sick; we WILL have class next Wednesday and be sure to check the blog for homework assignments.  We are moving into photography ASAP!

~mrc

4 comments:

  1. Its nice how he posted this 1/2 an hour before class

    ReplyDelete
  2. well darian if you could predict the future then you would have your own 1-800 number and your name would be Cleo. Some things do happen as they come to be, unlike you who has nothing to happen to. Get over yourself. You are a grown man, I think, so take it easy on yourself, it's ok you can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st of all, Bo you suck. Secondly, I was commenting upon the fact that he was nice enough to post the cancelation 34 minute before class would have started. Advance notice would have been nice.

    ReplyDelete