Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Changes to Final PLN Summaries



Ciao, Studenti!

I want to update you on some changes I've made to the final PLN Summaries due.  There is now just ONE due with a due date of this Saturday, December 4th.  I've changed the schedule at right to reflect this change.  Furthermore, it's not an audio podcast, but rather a traditional written PLN Summary using Google Docs just like all the previous ones you've submitted over the semester.  Since I'd planned for everyone to submit 8 over the semester, and this change brings us to just 7, I'm giving each of you full credit on an 8th summary you won't actually be writing.

That being said, many of you are missing many PLN summaries.  These are easy ways to show your involvement in the class, in multimedia trends and news, and if you know you haven't submitted some of these, it is not too late to turn them in for partial credit.  I submit to you that even partial credit is better than NO credit.

~MrC

No comments:

Post a Comment